Monday, September 27, 2010

It's almost over!

Hello everyone, well we are close to the end and I must say it was a very fun and interesting journey. This has been a great opportunity to be in the college composition class II and I have enjoyed having you as an my professor Mrs. Barb. Im still laughing at the comment you said that your husband makes about gas being in the car, lol. Today was my last day of work before my vacation starts tommorow and I am so happy because after tommorow, when I turn in all of my assignments, I will be able to relax for a week straight. Even though I am happy that I will have a little break, I am still looking forward to my future classes at Kaplan University.

1 comment:

  1. Siobhan - thanks! It was great getting to know you. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete